There was a general, broad-based outcry against a blatantly discriminatory, anti-gay bill awaiting the signature of Governor of Arizona, which she vetoed.
Prolonged and violent confrontation between the grassroots and the government in the Ukraine, Venezuela and Thailand gave more intense, violent expression of this energy.
March’s chart is a reflection of February’s in important respects. It is also especially intense; for the third month in a row, three Moons occur within 30 days.
- Pallas is retrograding in Leo in the 1st house.
Pallas governs the perception, creation, maintenance and destruction of patterns. While retrograde, Pallas loosens the grip and eases the pressure exerted by existing patterns. It also makes them easier to transform or destroy.
- Retrograde Mars, retrograde Vesta, the North Node and retrograde Ceres are all in Libra in the 3rd house. Retrograde Vesta conjoins the North Node precisely.
- Saturn is retrograde in Scorpio in the 4th house. The Arabic Lot of Accusation is in Sagittarius in the 4th.
- Ixion, Pholus and Quaoar are closely conjunct in Sagittarius in the 5th.
- The Part of Fortune is precisely conjunct the descendant and also conjunct Venus in Aquarius in the 7th house. Venus is strongly placed near the Descendant in its own house.
This influence brings us recognition and friendship for creating relationships that support tolerance and inclusiveness.
- Nessus in Aquarius and Mercury and Neptune in Pisces are loosely conjunct in the 7th house.
- On April 15, there is a total eclipse of the Full Moon in Libra.
- On April 29th, there is an annular eclipse of the Sun in Taurus.
- Mars, Jupiter, Pluto and Uranus form a Grand Cross in cardinal signs. It will be in force pretty much all month.
- The Grand Cross is imbedded in a Kite that will also be in force for much of April.
The combination of Grand Cross and Kite make it unlikely that conflicts will have a catastrophic outcome.