• Camp Love wave – Since Boehner & Co want to delete funding for public access radio, Camp Lovewave is having a fund drive; people stepping up; anonymous donor gave $5000.
• They interviewed a major of Royal British navy who has been to Qatar, Bahrain; spoke of helping wounded soldiers who come back, having seen things that are very dark!
• Some British hospitals are trying other techniques with PDSD: drug therapies, doing ho o pono pono
• One soldier returned pension & medals; said he killed over 100 people and is willing to stand trial for his deeds. One training film shows that soldiers can, if given an unlawful task, respectfully say no thanks.
• The Bilderberg group has been hacked! See this on “Fire Dog Lake”
• DS Khan is in Manhattan – will get 25 years or more for rape
• One subject at Bilderberg meetings: worry that the criminal congress which will go rogue on them and ask for the pulling of the troops from all the middle east – in 15 days! That would be June 26th.
• Rama heard the rumour: has to do with the fact that Congress has not declared war, and many criminals want no more blood on their hands! This is being brought up by folks who are talking
• Another rumour: NATO being told to get out of various places while you still can
• Sirian Commander being pushed about first contact; if he drags his feet, the Galactics will do it
• Bob Sagit said over the radio: How many babies have to die before we get first contact, full disclosure?
• Larry of Larry, Curly & Moe to show up on Mike Papintonio's “Ring of Fire” on Sunday to talk about watching Cheney using the joy stick 50 levels below the White House. Review of events on 9/11
• Tom Coburn wants to privatize social security
• Mr Ryan wants to do away with medicare
• Tim Pawlenty – hires people to cross picket lines and be scabs;
• Rick Perry a murderer: continuing Bush Jr's practice of killing more people on death row than anywhere else in the US
• Bobby Kennedy Jr to be Tavis Smiley show, talking about The Last Mountain and what has been done to US
• Caller asks about the comment make on June 10th that the programming would be different in the media; what are the differences?
• The material which has just been read; more & more questions being asked; getting down and dirtier about the dirt.
• Also Republicans going so hard after Weiner: he's a bull dog and wont let go, & has a big case against Justice Thomas and his wife who will end up going to the Hague.
• The World Bank and IMS – what's in the records is all info on how they did 9/11, how they did in Iraq, how they took over the Iraqi dinars and Bernanke is on the hot seat – follow the money and will find more than Weiners!
• Bill Maher stirs the pot by bringing up the puritanical background of this country which has to be healed. Explanation of the background and the effects in society and in nature.
• Suppression of the idea that we are all One and the meaning of this.
• Soldiers have the humanity trained out of them, then have to become human again when come home.
• Founding fathers were Deists & recognized the higher spark in both people and nature.
• Hillary behaving only as a dragon from Draco’s; she is without any DNA
• About the Iraqi dinar : operators using all the money since 1994 for themselves.
• Richard sends an article about an EU parliament member who was assaulted at Bilderberg meeting in St. Moritz, Switzerland.
New York Times, June 11, 2011 “IMF reports Cyber Attack” – by David Sanger, John Mark off
• Rama talked to the King the next day and KOS said absolutely yes! - the kind of reporting is changing. More and more focus on issues which will lead to total revelation and healing.
• Richard: during his morning meditations, received a galactic packet: “the beautiful collapse”.
He discussed all his thinking around this phrase from Tuesday morning to Saturday, and created two diagrams which focus those thoughts; walks listeners through process of creating the diagrams.
• The energies allow no break: moon gets brighter and the solar eclipse on Thursday will be a 4-5 day event, not a 2-3 day event – great week for tuning into, hiring angels! Veil is thin, frequencies high.
• Rama confirms there will be no breaks in the energy from now on.
In 15 days the troops may be called home; as peace is declared, Nesara can be announced
• Caller reports on hearing about The Global Day of Prayer, started by Graham Power 20 years ago. 220 nations praying all at once, 400M people praying together – www.seenews.org Means having a complete sharing – temples, mosques, churches, etc
We are asked to watch for global actions & push our governments; prosperity & peace are the same thing. A “beautiful collapse” - the war machine is in the way of peace
Play several tapes
1. presentation about how a couple of cities in US and Ecuador set up a legislation preventing big corporations from mining and stealing water; tape made in 2010 www.bioneers.org/presenters
Background: Rama was Richard the Lion Heart and he met Robin Hood, Robin of Loxley, whose land was taken in Richard's absence. Robin was a good landlord, he treated his people well, was fair with his people inside the serf system. Richard helped Robin get the land back when he returned to England; he fought for sovereignty for all of nature and others.
Richard's actions led to the Magna Carta coming into being in 1215
In 1217, Henry III wrote the Charter of the Forest : ancestor of today's forest / nature protection act movements
2. from Free Speech TV - Lily Yeh; Lily collaborates with communities to create art that heals, creates places of beauty in a broken world & has the people helping her
3. See They are here: Fast Walker files [on YouTube] All our famous whistle blowers are saying it how it is re: presence of Galactics; names of some speakers in the You Tube video are listed below.
(above Links may not work, I found this one , below)
Robert Greenwald Jr and the www.BlackVault.com
Dr Richard Boylan
Stephen Greer – www.disclosureproject.org
Stanton Freedman, nuclear physicist – challenged another scientist in Santa Fe & came out in favour of the Galactics, that they have something http://www.stantonfriedman.com/
Colonel Wendell C Stevens
Donald Ware – nuclear – 1952 saw the ships fully decloak over the white house
Lt. Shoya Perrot – a PhD – a pilot who flew specific model of jets & saw them hit a force field and could go no further and they saw a saucer and they found out they could not follow; saucer went straight up www.paradigmclock.com
Heine Musson – the 60 minutes anchor man for decades – he witnessed all the ships!
Dr Michael Salla www.exopolitics.org and .com
WE ARE COMING INTO A WIDER VIEW AND ARE THE LEADERS
4. 1 hour meditation – facilitated through www.childrenofthesun.org
meditation / activations to lock in higher energies for the good of the planet and all that's going on.
WASHINGTON — The International Monetary Fund, still struggling to find a new leader after the arrest of its managing director last month in New York, was hit recently by what computer experts describe as a large and sophisticated cyberattack whose dimensions are still unknown.
The fund, which manages financial crises around the world and is the repository of highly confidential information about the fiscal condition of many nations, told its staff and its board of directors about the attack on Wednesday. But it did not make a public announcement.
Several senior officials with knowledge of the attack said it was both sophisticated and serious. “This was a very major breach,” said one official, who said that it had occurred over the last several months, even before Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the French politician who ran the fund, was arrested on charges of sexually assaulting a chamber maid in a New York hotel.
Asked about the reports of the computer attack late Friday, a spokesman for the fund, David Hawley, declined to provide details or talk about the scope or nature of the intrusion. “We are investigating an incident, and the fund is fully functional,” he said.
Because the fund has been at the center of economic bailout programs for Portugal, Greece and Ireland — and possesses sensitive data on other countries that may be on the brink of crisis — its database contains potentially market-moving information. It also includes communications with national leaders as they negotiate, often behind the scenes, on the terms of international bailouts. Those agreements are, in the words of one fund official, “political dynamite in many countries.” It was unclear what information the attackers were able to access.
The concern about the attack was so significant that the World Bank, an international agency focused on economic development, whose headquarters is across the street from the I.M.F. in downtown Washington, cut the computer link that allows the two institutions to share information.
A World Bank spokesman said the step had been taken out of “an abundance of caution” until the severity and nature of the cyberattack on the I.M.F. is understood. That link enables the two institutions to share nonpublic data and conduct meetings, but users of the system say that it does not permit access to confidential financial data.
Companies and public institutions are often hesitant to describe publicly the nature or success of attacks on their computer systems, partly for fear of providing information that would be useful to the individuals or countries mounting the efforts. Even so, Google has recently been aggressive in announcing attacks and, in one recent case, of declaring that its origin was China, an accusation the Chinese government quickly denied.
But in the case of the I.M.F., officials declined to say where they believe the attack originated — a delicate subject because most nations are members of the fund.
The attacks were likely to have been made possible by a technique known as “spear phishing,” in which an individual is fooled into clicking on a malicious Web link or running a program that allows open access to the recipient’s network. It is also possible that the attack was less specific, a case in which an intruder was testing the system merely to see what was available.
The fund said that it did not believe that the intrusion into its systems was related to a sophisticated digital break-in at RSA Security that took place in March, which compromised some information that companies and governments use to control access to their most sensitive computer systems. RSA notified its clients of the loss of its data, and last month hackers attempted to use the information stolen from RSA to gain access to computers and networks at the Lockheed Martin Corporation, the nation’s largest military contractor.
After that attack, the World Bank briefly shut down external access to its most sensitive systems, for fear that the stolen information could make it a target. But it quickly resumed its normal operations and says it has seen no evidence of any attacks.
David E. Sanger reported from Washington, and John Markoff from San Francisco.